ACADEMIC SESSION: 2016-2017
CLASS: I A and I B
The students of I A and I B got an opportunity to conduct the assembly on the topic “Safety First” on 20th February 2017.The assembly started with a word of prayer followed by the news headlines and the thought for the day.
“Safety first is safety always”
The students made the audience aware as how to be safe in our day to day life. Children spoke about different safety rules which should be followed by every student inside or outside the classroom, while boarding the bus or inside a bus, while playing or crossing the road. Some of the safety rules are as follows:-
- Get on the bus when it is not moving.
- Do not put your arm or head out of the window.
- Play in a park or garden and not on the road.
- Cross the road on the Zebra crossing.
- We should not push or hit anyone
- We should not run on the staircase.
The students recited a poem on “Safety First” exhorting everyone to follow the safety rules. Incharge Ma’am elaborated on the topic and interacted with the students. The assembly concluded with the National Anthem.
Principal Primary Incharge