OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2012
- Competition Diya Decoration- children of pre-primary started the festive session with the diya decoration held on 2nd November, 2012 . They displayed their creativity in decorating the diyas in unique ways.
- Effect of cold drink on plants- Children have been told about the harmful impact of soft drink ,specially coke and pepsi on our body always . On 2nd November ,2012 they were shown the dangerous effect of cold drink on plants.
- Activity Tearing and Pasting – Children made a magic lamp with the activity of tearing and pasting on 2nd November,2012 .
- Parents Teachers Meeting – Parents Teachers Meeting was held on 3rd November,2012 to develop fruitful interaction between teachers and parents .
- Meet The Principal Day- Students of Pre- Primary celebrated Meet The Principal Day in a grand way on 7th November,2012 .Principal Mrs Rema Alex Daniel inaugurated the event by lighting up the lamp. Educational Auditor Mr. Kapoor honored us with his precious presence. The audience witnessed the magnitude and appreciated it wholeheartedly . Children depicted the eternal and enigmatic story of Aladin and His Magic Lamp in the form of a dance drama. Everybody praised the students who played the characters of Aladin, Jasmine, Abanzar and Jinne. Afiya Arshi ,Sambhavi Kanodia, Aaradhya Mishra amazed all of us as narrators. Children enthralled everyone with their dancing and acting skills. All the students and teachers had put in their best efforts to make it a magnificent event. Children mesmerized audience with their power packed Taekwondo performance.
- Diwali Celebration- Children showed their endless energy to decorate their classrooms, making Rangoli with flower petals and other decorative items on 9th November,2012.
- Making of Diwali Card and paper Bag – Children made diwali card and paper bags using the old news papers. Through this activity children were told about the idea of reusing the news paper and a lot of emphasis were laid upon the usage of paper bag.
- Outing to Science Museum- Children of Pre- Primary were taken to the science museum on 23rd November,2012 . Teachers explained the scientific exhibits to the little ones in a simple manner.
- Sparkle Painting – Children made wonderful paintings using colorful sparkles and showcased their creativity and aesthetic sense on 30th November 2012.
OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2013
Poster Making- The young students of Pre-Primary proved that they are no less when it comes to spread social awareness. They extended their helping hands in making the posters which were based on current social issues such as save water, Save Electricity, Save tree, Donate Blood etc. The activity of Making Posters which was held on 5th July, 2013 was a grand success.
Class Assembly- Pre-Primary A, B, C and D conducted their respective class assembly enthusiastically on 9th, 16th, 23th and 30th July, 2013. All the students put their best efforts to spread the awareness of the importance of Personal Hygiene and keeping our surroundings clean.
Outing To Kingdom Of Dreams- Like last year,the students of Pre-Primary were taken to Kingdom Of Dreams , Gurgaon. On 26th July,2013. It was a long awaited day and we could sense the excitement amongst the children as it was really hard to make them sit in their respective seats. The exotic place made everyone’s hearts overwhelmed with happiness. They celebrated each and every moment with a series of activities such as folk dance, magic show, interaction with Charlie Chaplin, joker and Monkey man. Children were served with welcome drink and delicious lunch. The incredible picnic met a happy ending when all the children got one small gift and boarded the school bus.