‘Don’t just teach your children to read. Teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything.’ –George Carlin
The month of September has come to an end with a lot of fun and learning. Teachers’ Day was
celebrated to honour teachers, who are the architects of the society without which no society can progress.Pre- Primary students celebrated ‘Teachers’ Day’ on 4th September, 2019 by making beautiful cards for their teachers.
During the month of September, the students of Pre-Primary were involved in various activities such as Black and white card, Story Telling, Fruit party. They also participated in competition Fun with Mathematical Concepts. An Open House to distribute the progress report was held on 28th September,2019.
Our little ones have completed First term in the Pre-Primary. They have achieved new milestones and broadened their horizons. In the second term, they will further enhance their skills in various fields through participation in a variety of interesting activities
The forthcoming activities for the month of October are:
• ACTIVITY – MAKING OF RAVANA.
• AUTUMN BREAK – 7th OCTOBER, 2019 TO 8th OCTOBER , 2019
• COMPETITION – DIYA DECORATION
• ACTIVITY – MAKING OF CANDLES AND DIYAS.
• DIWALI CELEBRATION
• DIWALI BREAK- 26th OCTOBER, 2019 TO 29th OCTOBER, 2019
Children are our future. The onus of teaching them to care for the environment lies with us. Show them the way and watch how children happily adopt an eco-friendly way of life.A little tweak to the way you celebrate Diwali can make it an eco-friendly one. Here are a few ideas to guide you in your green mission
1.Say no to crackers
2. Use eco-friendly material to make Rangoli
3. Carry a Jute Bag, whenever you go for shopping
4. Gift a Plant This Diwali
5. Give away old clothes and things you no longer use, to the needy
6. Buy Earthen Lamps and Diyas
We thank you for your continued cooperation and involvement.