OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL, 2016
- Lemonade Party-Students of Pre-Primary tried to beat the heat in thissun-drenchedsummer by organizing a refreshing lemonade party on 8th April, 2016. Teachers demonstrated the procedure of making lemonade and children also participated with lots of enthusiasm. It gave them a hand in experience of making a glass of lemonade.
- Cotton Impression (Activity) - Children showcased their aesthetic sense through an activity of cotton impression on 22ndApril, 2016. They dipped cotton balls into various colours and put impression on caterpillar, which really turned out attractive and vibrant.
- An Open House- On 23rdApril, 2016anOpen House was organized to mark the beginning of the session in a positive way.It also helped the parents to know about the strengths and weakness of their children.
- Welcome Assembly –A welcome assembly was conducted by the children of Pre-Primary on 26st April, 2016. They welcomed all their friends to the new session and did some action songs.
5. Fancy Dress Competition -The little ones of Pre-Primary showcased their talents in a Fancy Dress Competitionwhich was heldon 29th April, 2016. All the children came dressed up & participated actively. They had put in their best efforts to make their characters come alive.