OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF
- Bal Bhawan- An outing to Bal Bhawan was organized on 6th December, 2013. All the children enjoyed seeing the beautiful craft work and varieties of fish.
- Activity- To make the children understand better about different kinds of pet animals an activity of Drawing of a pet was organized in the class on 13th December, 2013.
- Christmas tree decoration Competition- Children have amazed us with their aesthetic sense in this competition held on 20th December, 2013.We all were awestruck with their innovative ideas of decorating the tree.
- Open House: To discuss the developme nt and weak areas of students an Open House was organized on 21st December, 2013.
- Christmas Party: To celebrate Christmas, varieties of activities were organized during the Christmas week. Children made Christmas trees, Christmas bells, cards, stockings and goody bags and decorated their classes. Last but not the least on 24th December, 2013 they had a lavish Christmas party and exchanged gifts too.
- Cricket Match-An inter class cricket tournament was held during the last week of December where class Pre Primary- E was declared the winner and Pre Primary- A runners up on 27th December, 2013.
- Fruit Break- To inculcate healthy eating habits in children a Fruit break was introduced in this month where children eat a fruit before their meal.
- Parent sitting Programme- A new programme was introduced in the school where parent from each class will be called in weekly to sit and see the method of teaching used by the teacher to teach students.
- Class Assemblies- On every Tuesday winter morning class assemblies were conducted by various sections of Pre-Primary- C, E &F.