OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, 2015
- DIYA DECORATION COMPETITION: To mark the beginning of the festive season, a Diya DecorationCompetition was organized for our tiny tots on 5th November, 2015. All the children participated with full enthusiasm and were delighted to see their own decorated diyas.
- DIWALI CELEBRATION: To present a joyful feel of the festival to the classroom, children decorated the entrance doors with door hangings and other decorative material. Beautiful rangolis with flower petals and diyas were made outside the classrooms. Diwali, the festival of lights, was celebrated by Pre-Primary children on 6th November,2015. Children exchanged sweets and wished each other ‘Happy Diwali’.
- OUTING TO AEROPLANET: Children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to Aeroplanet on 20thNovember, 2015. The ambience of the aircrafts gave a real air travel feel as air hostesses and flight stewards served in air-conditioned passenger cabin. Children were thrilled to receive the boarding pass before boarding the aircraft. They enjoyed a magic show too. The outing was full of fun and frolic.
- GURU NANAK BIRTHDAY: The students of Pre-Primary celebrated the birthday of Guru NanakDev Ji, on 24th November, 2015. They were told different stories about the first Guru of the Sikh religion.
- ACTIVITY- Germination of seeds: Teachers demonstrated the process of germination in front of the children using rajma seeds. They were also shown different parts of the plant. Children were listening to the teachers with a lot of curiosity.
- CLASS ASSEMBLY: The students of Pre- Primary A conducted their class assembly on 24th November, 2015. The topic of the assembly was My School.