OUR BLOOMING BUDS
PRE-SCHOOL : APRIL – 2016
“Education is not preparation for life; it is itself.”
We extend a warm welcome to our Pre-School tiny tots as they enter the threshold of learning and promise them a year full of fun and learning. As our toddlers venture over this crucial stepping stone, they will learn various skills and values with their caring, sincere and diligent teachers. Our aim is to enhance their understanding and grasp of academics, language development, creative and performing arts, life skills, physical education and computers. Our dedicated team of teachers will be available at every step to provide guidance, support and encouragement. We wish them the very best on the journey of learning that lies ahead and hope to see them stride cheerfully into the future with growing confidence each day.
At Summer Fields School, we have strived to combine a thematic and integrated approach of teaching. The purpose beingto enhance conceptual clarity and imbibe learning in a simple and interesting manner. The focus will be on the child`s comprehension of every aspect of learning to facilitate overall growth. A Newsletter will be sent to you at the beginning of every month along with a fortnightly planner apprising you of the activities for the month. These can be accessed on the School’s website. The daywill commence witha morning prayer, exercises and circle time followed by a plethora of fun filled activities planned in accordance with the theme. The children will be introduced to colours, craftwork, life skills, rhymes, pattern writing, EVS, dance, music and hordes of fun and frolic activities. A multitude of activities awaits our little ones as they begin a new era of joie-de-vivre.
- From 6th April, 2016onwards school timings for Pre-School will be 8:00am to 12:00 noon.
- Children to wear their Identity Cards everyday.
- Track suits to be worn only on Fridays.
- White shoes to be worn on the days there is PT or Taekwondo.
- Bags, tiffins and water bottles to be labelled properly.
- It is essential to send a cloth napkin with the tiffin.
- It is mandatory for parents/guardians/van drivers to carry white I-cards while coming to collect their ward at departure time. Yellow I-cards are for bus users.Pink I-cards to be worn by the children using private transport.
- Send an extra set of clothes in the bag everyday if your ward is not fully toilet trained.
- Almanac is a means of communication between parents and teachers. Kindly ensure that the child carries it to school everyday.
- A separate Fruit Tiffin is to be sent everyday.
We anticipate a lively year full of learning, enthusiasm and fun .We look forward to your interactive participation and support.
PRINCIPAL PRE – PRIMARY INCHARGE