OUR BLOOMING BUDS
NEWS LETTER: PRE-SCHOOL (JULY-2016)
“Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.”
The month of July will see the quiet corridors of the Pre-Primary Wing come alive with the happy and resounding sounds of the children energized and rejuvenated after the long summer break.
My thanks reach out to all the parents for helping us deviate from the traditional methods of learning and introducing experiential learning for our children. The childrenwill now bebetter settled and enjoy all the activities planned for them. You will definitely notice positive changes in your wards.All the activities planned for them are child centric and aim to make learning effortless and permanent. We discourage rote learning and insist that they have a proper understanding of all the topics they learn.
The theme for the month of April – May was – “My Self”and “My Body”. The funfilled curriculum of school activities during the month of April and May kept the children fruitfully occupied. Our tiny tots confidently did vegetable printing in the “Vegetable Printing Competition”.A “Show &Tell” on the theme “My Self was organizedwherein our preschoolers spoke a few lines on the topic. Our little oneshad lots of fun preparing and drinking lemonade in the “Lemonade Party”.They also enjoyed a fun-filled ‘Ice-Cream Party.’
We welcome the month of Julywith a plethora of activities. The theme for the month will be “Fruits and Vegetables”
The highlights for the month are:
- Our little ones will prepare and eat Fruit Chaat in Kiddies Kitchenette.
- A funfilled outing to Lodhi Garden has been planned for our little ones.
- In the Science Experience on “Bubble Fun” they will be familiarized with the wonders of science.
- Children will speak 4-5 lines on “My Favorite Fruit” in Show and Tell.
- Our little Jacks and Jills will enjoy making their own fruits and vegetables in the Clay Modelling Competition.
- Children will also celebrate Id UlFitrand understand its significance.
- An Open House will be held on 9th It is mandatory for all parents to attend the Parent – Teacher meetings.
We hope the children will enjoy the activities and have fun while learning .
Looking forward to your co-operation.
With warm regards.
PRINCIPAL PRE-PRIMARY INCHARGE