OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY, 2016
- Competition Free Hand Drawing- The children amazed us with their aesthetic sense in the Free Hand Drawing Competition held on 5th February,16.
- Open House-An open house was conducted on 6th February, 16 to develop a better rapport between the school and the parents. It also helped the parents to know about their child’s progress.
- Class Assembly- The morning assembly was conducted by class Pre-Primary-E with full participation. The topic of their assembly was Global Warming. They acquainted us with the causes and effects of Global Warming and also the ways to prevent it
- Outing to Old Fort- Our Pre-Primers were taken to the Old Fort on 12th February, 2016. It is the oldest fort among all the forts in Delhi. It is made in red sandstone. The fort was built to protect the city and has a two km. long wall. Children enjoyed themselves to the fullest in the expansive green lawns around the Old Fort. They also saw the Bauli well, mosque and Sher Mandal.
- Role play on Helpers- Our children dressed up as the various helpers for this activity which highlighted the importance and benefits of human interdependence in society. This activity was held on 19th February, 2016
- Meet The Principal Day - Pre-Primary celebrated Meet The Principal Day –Alice In Wonderland on 24th February, 2016. Audience was mesmerized by the story of a girl named Alice who falls down through a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar creatures. The children were dressed in fanciful characters each one adding humour and dimension to the story. They amazed everyone with their terrific
- Making of Smiley cards- Children made beautiful smiley cards in this activity held on 26th February, 2016.