OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY, 2014
- Outing to Old Fort- Our Pre-primers were taken to the Old Fort on 7th Feb, 2014. It is the oldest fort among all the forts in Delhi. It is made in red sandstone. The fort was built to protect the city and has a two km. long wall. Children enjoyed themselves to the fullest in the expansive green lawns around the old fort. They also saw the Talaqi Darwaza, Quila Kuhna Masjid, Sher Mandal
- Competition free Hand Drawing – The children amazed us with their aesthetic sense in the Free Hand Drawing Competition held on 14th February, 2014.
- Open House- An open house was conducted on 15th February, 2014 to develop a better rapport between the school and the parents. It also helped the parents to know about their ward’s progress
- Role Play of Helpers- Our children dressed up as various helpers for this activity which highlighted the importance and benefits of human interdependence in society. The activity was held on 21st February, 2014.
- Movie Show- Children were shown a movie on ‘unsafe touch’ in the audio – visual room on 25th Feb,14. They were also told about the child line number 1098.
- Pet Show- Owning a pet always evokes bliss and love in their owner’s life. A pet show was organized for our little ones on 26th Feb, 2014. The children were very excited to see the cat, birds, fishes, dogs etc.
- Hindi Writing Competition- The children displayed their expertise in Hindi writing by participating in this competition with great enthusiasm.