OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF
- Fruit Chaat Party- On 6th September, 2013 Fruit Chaat Party was planned to develop healthy eating habits in children. Fruit chaat was prepared with a variety of fruits like banana, apple, guava etc. All the children relished the chaat.
- Competition- Clay Modelling Competition was held on 13th September, 2013. Children made beautiful objects using colourful clay. Their imagination touched the sky.
- Activity- Tearing and Pasting: _ On 20th September, 2013 an activity of tearing & pasting was organized to develop their fine motor skills. Children did the activity very well and enjoyed it.
- Open House- For the month of September, an Open House was organized on 21st September, 2013, where the progress done and difficulties faced by the children were discussed.
- Science experience- Fun with Sparkle- A Science experience- Fun with Sparkle was organized on 27th September, 2013. Children were explained how germs can travel from one place to another. Drops of sparkle were dropped on their hands and they were asked to rub their hands. The sparkle represented the germs on their hands.
- Kavya Sahai of Pre –Primary G won the certificate of merit in ‘Stic Colour Contest’.
- Swastika Mukherjee of Pre –Primary E won the 3rd prize in the painting competition organized by the ‘Federation of Indian Publishers’.