WELCOME ASSEMBLY REPORT
A welcome assembly was conducted by the students of classes III – V on 7th April’16 , to welcome children to the new academic session. They also took this opportunity to show their gratitude to their teachers.
The assembly commenced with the thought for the day followed by the news headlines.
Discipline plays a very important part in our lives. In order to be well disciplined we have to follow certain rules. Students threw some light on the rules which should be followed in the school.
- We should be punctual to school.
- We should come to school in proper school uniform.
- We should walk on the left side of the corridors and stair case.
- We should speak in English all the time.
- We should keep ourselves neat and tidy.
- Be helpful to others
- Respect and obey elders.
- Keep the classrooms clean.
- Remember to say ‘Thank You’, ‘Please’ and ‘Sorry’.
A graceful ‘Kathak’ dance performance by Suhani Mishra of class- IV mesmerized the audience.
This was followed by In-charge ma’am addressing and welcoming the children.