1. Draw the following using MS Paint:
• Snow Man
• Christmas Tree
• Santa Clause
Mail the same according to the section of the child given below:
Class I A, I B to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class I C, I D to be mailed at email@example.com
Class I E, I F to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic session 2015-16
Winter practice work
CLASS – I
Winter time is for me
We wish you and your family a ‘Happy New Year’.
Have fun with your family over the Winter Break and enjoy your time together.
Enjoy and learn while doing the exciting activities which we have planned for you.
Try as far as possible to work independently to be self reliant. Take help from your parents only when required.
Revise the work you have already done in the school. Do the practice sheets uploaded on the website.
• Read for pleasure. Read as many books as you can from the following :
Lady Bird Favourites
Amar Chitra Katha
• Read the weather report given in the newspaper everyday and discuss it with your parents.
• Help Mummy to make yummy salads.
• Have variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables and learn their names.
• Learn the names of five fruits and vegetables of winter season both in English and in Hindi. Count and write the numbers and number names of seeds in them. Paste their pictures. (Use two separate pastel sheets, one for fruits and one for vegetables.)
• Find five new words from your surroundings. Learn their spellings.
• Trace the outline of hands of your family members and find out whose hand is the biggest.
• Find out who has the longest nose in your family.
• Write the name of the month having the maximum number of letters in it. Write the position of each letter in it
J – First
• See the calendar for 2016 and answer the following questions –
1. How many Sundays are there in the whole year?
2. On which day of the week is your birthday?
3. How many months have 30 days?
4. How many months have 31 days?
5. Is it a leap year?
6. How many days are there in February?
• Help the lesser privileged by donating blankets, woollen clothes etc.
• Helping Hands
-Do your work yourself.
– Make your bed.
– Lay the table.
– Clean your room