REPORT ON PTM HELD ON 14.08.2021
An online Parent Teacher Meeting was conducted by the Kindergarten teachers on Saturday 14th August, 2021 for the parents to discuss the online classes and also get their feedback.
• All the parents and the children were appreciated for their constant support and cooperation during this difficult time.
• The learning objectives of all the subjects were discussed with the parents. It was also explained that every child has his /her own pace and they should be given sufficient time to grasp the concept.
• The parents were suggested to run the power point presentations several times so that the children can have clarity in concept.
• All the queries of the parents were answered effectively.
• All work done need to be revised.
• In English, stress laid on phonic sounds, vowels and consonants
• In Maths Pre-Number concepts, forward counting have been done and will be revised again.
• In EVS Types of houses, Helpers, neighbourhood has been done and revised .
• Practice sheets will be sent for Maths, Evs, Hindi and English regularly.
Parents were happy with the way the online classes are being conducted. They appreciated the hard work and creativity displayed by the teachers to make the online classes interesting for the children.
All the parents were satisfied with the teaching methodology as the children have started showing improvement in their academics.
Some snapshots of the feedbacks given by the parents of Kindergarten.
Feedback of Hindi Teacher