ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-2020
Q1 . Answer:
- Name the different food groups. How is each food group important?
- Why are Proteins called body building foods’?
- Why are Vitamins called ‘Health Giving’ nutrients ?
- How are teeth important?
- How are cavities formed?
- What do bacteria need to grow?
- How are bacteria useful?
- Balanced Diet
- Incisors and Canines
- Enamel and Dentine
- Temporary and Permanent teeth
Q4. Draw and label:
- Structure of a Tooth
- The organs of the digestive system
Q5 List two examples of each of the following:
- Ways of cooking food.
- Sources of Protei
- Food items we can eat raw.
- Food items rich in rouphage.
- Diseases caused by bacteria.
- Food items rich in vitamin c.
- Diseases caused by Protozoa.
Q6 Give reasons for the following:
- Labourers and athletes require more carbohydrates.
- Fruits and vegetables should be washed before chopping.
- We feel thirsty.
- Food should not be overcooked.
- Viruses are not put in the category of Living or Non living things.
- Your mother stops you from eating too many sweets and chocolates