ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-2020
NEWSLETTER : CLASS-III
• It is once again a pleasure to communicate through this News Letter to update you with all that we have planned for the next two months. We would like to extend our thanks for your continuous support. The month of November heralds the onset of the winter season. Parents are advised to buy winter uniform as it is mandatory for the students to wear winter uniform w.e.f 1st November 2019.
• In order to make the students aware of the harmful effects of plastics on our environment, paper bag making activity was conducted on 23rd September 2019. The students made paper bags using old newspapers.
• ‘Creative week was held from 14th October 2019 to 18th October 2019. Theaim of the ‘Creative week’ was to help students showcase their creativity. A painting competition was organized on 14.10.2019. The students painted the canvas with their imagination. The children also made wall hangings using the waste materials.
• Some Glimpses of the Creative Week
ASSEMBLIES FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER
• Students of class III E conducted the morning assembly on 12.09.2019 on the topic ‘HEALTH IS WEALTH’.Children came forward to talk about the importance of maintaining good health and shared the recipe for good health, to eat a balanced diet, do mild exercises daily, maintain good hygiene and take enough sleep.
Students of class III F conducted the morning assembly on 03.10.2019 on the topic ‘INTERNATIONAL DAY OF NON VIOLENCE’.Children came forward to talk about the importance of International Day of NonViolence and why is it observedon 2nd October, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi.
ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR THE MONTHS OF NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER
The coming months are equally loaded with activities to make learning fun and enjoyable.
• Literary Week-18th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019
• Science Week-9th December 2019 to 13th December 2019
• Open House-30th November 2019
28th December 2019
LIST OF HOLIDAYS
• 2nd November 2019 : Chhath Puja
• 10th November 2019 : Milad-un-Nabi
• 12th November 2019: Guru Nanak Jayanti
• 25th December 2019: Christmas
• Winter Break: 1st January 2020 to 8th January 2020
• Keeping in view the security of the students, parents are hereby advised to carry their ID cards whenever they visit the school.
• Please do not send sick children to the school.
• It is mandatory to wear winter uniform w.e.f. 1st November 2019.
• Students are expected to be regular and they must reach the school on time.
• It is mandatory for the parents to attend PTM. In case they have some urgent work, they must inform the class teacher in writing in advance.
Looking forward to your support as always.
With warm regards,
|Dr Neeru SumanMrs. S. Dhingra|