ACADEMIC SESSION: 2019-2020
CLASS: I F
The students of I F conductedan assembly on the topic “Safety” on 9thSeptember2019.The assembly started with a word of prayer followed by the news headlines and the thought for the day.
“Alert today , Alive tomorrow”
The students made the audience aware as how to keep themselves safe on the road, at home and in school. Children also spoke about different safety rules which should be followed by every student. Some of the safety rules are as follows:-
• Board the bus when it is not moving.
• Do not put your arm or head out of the bus window.
• Play in a park or garden.
• Cross the road on the Zebra crossing.
• Use footpath when you walk on the road.
• Do not play on the road.
• Do not push anyone while going for any activity.
• Do not run on the staircase.
• Do not carry sharp objects like blade or scissors to school.
The students recited a poem on “Stranger Danger” which made everyone aware that we should not talk or take anything from strangers.
The assembly concluded with the National Anthem.
|Principal||Primary In charge|